In order to be published, the paper must meet the technical requirements recommended by the Editors Committee. Please check whether your paper meets the following requirements before sending it.
- The title of the paper must be translated into English
- The paper must include an abstract in your corresponding native language as well as a translation into English language (max. 100 words each)
- The inclusion of keywords in both native and English language is mandatory
- Length of paper: at least 2000 words.
- The paper should be prepared in Microsoft Office Word (.doc or .docx)
- Font size: 12;
- Font: Times New Roman
- Line spacing: 1.0
- Margins: left 30 mm, right 15 mm, above and below 20 mm
- References to the consulted literature may be added at the end of the paper or as footnotes throughout the paper, in APA style. The footnotes should be numbered consecutively.
It is mandatory that the paper contains the English translation of the title, abstract and keywords.